Croatia Beach Music Conference 2021
Croatia Beach Music Conference is the first event of its kind in Croatia.
Connect, grow, have a good time.
The goal is to connect people from the music industry and bring them to a place where they can learn and share their experiences with like-minded people from around the world. What better place to hold the conference than one of the most famous clubbing destinations in the world, where many famous DJs perform, and up-and-coming artists build their careers. Where every year new ideas are being born and possibilities appear with each rising day. Zrce Beach has been on the map for a long time and is securely holding its spot in the industry. Situated at the beautiful Pag Island which holds many gems - from the traditional cuisines, unique environment, beaches, world-renowned venues, hotels, restaurants, and many more qualities this location offers.
- Moonlike Island in Croatia
- Home Of Several Top 100 Dj Mag Clubs
- Glamping Resort
- Famous Cheese Factory
- Worldwide Famous Party Beach
- Multiple Conference Venues
- Michelin Restaurants
- Party Boat and many more
Organized by Noa Group and BSH events – companies and music enthusiasts deeply involved in the event planning industry, they are using their network to bring experts from around the globe to share their knowledge with Croatia Beach Music Conference visitors. We will talk about the current issues and brainstorm new ideas in an entertaining way suitable to the industry we all share.
1. HOW COVID-19 STOPPED OUR BUSINESS AND WHAT DID WE DO?
- Look on laws, measures, recommendations
- What to do in the future to overcome this kind of challenges for our industry
- Showcase: scientific research on covid pandemic and event industry 2021 (Croatian institute for public health and Noa Group cooperation)
Speakers: Martin Vega (Amnesia Ibiza, CEO), Martin Reitstätter (Event & Touristik Group, Agz, Bgz, Managing Director), Dalibor Oliver Zjačić (Sonus Festival, We Love Sound, Founder & Co-Owner), Luka Vukelić (Vukelic Law Office), Croatian Institute For Public Health (M.D. Marija Bubaš), Local Tourist Board, Ivan Dabo (Mayor of the City of Novalja); Moderator: Josipa Žižić (CMO, Noa Group Ltd.)
2. IMPACT OF COVID PANDEMIC ON PRICES AND PARTNERSHIPS
- Artists prices
- Production rates
- Stress on lack of working force in industry and experts
Speakers: Neil Evans (Music Director, Amnesia Ibiza), Nick Yates (Worldwide Booker & Event Manager, Kaluki, Paradise), Martina Pogačić (Show Production d.o.o., Director & Production Manager), Drago Vukelić (BSH Events, BSH Island Festival, Zadar Sunset Festival, Founder)
3. ARTIST ANGLE ON COVID PANDEMIC
- How they survived it, obstacles, challenges & tips
- Impact of the pandemic on creativity and productivity during lockdowns
- Eu/Asia/America price impact
Speakers: Tom Bug (DJ, Producer), David Blackgrove (Paradigm Agency), Jamie Roy (DJ/Producer), Paul Allen (Weird And Wonderful, Artist: Maya Jane Coles), Marco Faraone (DJ), Andrew Meller (DJ/Producer); Moderator: Marcel de Privitellio (Liminal / UFO beats, Owner, Project Manager, A & R Manager, Label Manager)
4. FESTIVALS AS CREATORS OF DESTINATIONS
- A Stimulus For The Development Of Tourism In Cities
- Cooperation With City Authorities, Tourist Boards
- Political, Economical And Financial Aspects Of Festivals And Events
- Showcase: Ultra Music Festival, Sonus Festival, Austria Goes Zrce (Agz), Bavaria Goes Zrce (Bgz)
- Brand Resistance On Crises
Speakers: Joe Bašić (MPG Marketing Agency), Dalibor Oliver Zjačić (Sonus Festival, We Love Sound, Founder & Co-Owner), Martin Reitstätter (Event & Touristik Group, Agz, Bgz, Managing Director), Javi Crecente (Promotor And Booking, Medusa Festival), Archip Simmelink (Greenworld, Arona Summer, CEO); Ivan Dabo (Mayor of the City of Novalja); Moderator: Tomo Ricov (Pepermint Agency, CEO)
5. DIGITALISATION OF INDUSTRY
- The role of emerging technologies and digital tools in communication within the event and clubbing industry
- Ticket services, live streaming
- Tokenization, digitalization, NFT, DAO
- How social media and big pages are changing the way of promoting and selling events and festivals?
- What are the alternatives?
Speakers: Tom Pasanec (Mixmag Adria, Managing Director), Berislav Marszalek (Entrio.Hr, CEO), Nikola Jokić (CTO, Circus Maximus Festival), Bobo Delić (Technology & Digital Expert), Max Mucko (Black Dragon)
6. POST PANDEMIC CRISIS BOOM IN EVENT AND MUSIC INDUSTRY
- “Historia Alma Mater”
Speakers: Tomo Ricov (Pepermint Agency, CEO), Nick Yates (Worldwide Booker & Event Manager, Kaluki, Paradise), Neil Evans (Music Director, Amnesia Ibiza), Drago Vukelić (BSH Events, BSH Island Festival, Zadar Sunset Festival, Founder), Ivan Jokić (Noa Group, Co-founder & CEO); Moderator: Tomo Ricov (Pepermint Agency, CEO)
- Festival And Club Owners
- IT And Media Experts
- Tourist Boards
- City Officials
- Health Professionals
This is a unique opportunity to chat and network with people you might only email with, people you admire, and connect with individuals that share the same love for music and event planning as you.
See you at Pag on the 2nd and 3rd of September!
Follow Croatia Beach Music conference on social media: