New Covid Protocols 2022
All epidemiological restrictions on entering Croatia were removed in early May. COVID certifications are no longer necessary, regardless of whether you come from the EU / EEA or third countries.
As the Croatian government does not require covid passes anymore, for the entrance to our Noa Beach Club, Covid passports are also NO LONGER MANDATORY.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY IN CROATIA
There is no longer any restriction on entering Croatia, regardless of which country you come from or why you enter.
People going to Croatia from EU member states same as third-country citizens will no longer require a COVID certificate to enter the country and will be able to cross the border without having to prove their reason for coming.
BEHAVIOUR REGULATIONS IN CROATIA
In Croatia, wearing a mask in public places is not required. Health and social care facilities, such as hospitals, are exceptions.
CONDITIONS OF COMING BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY
To find out what are the rules for coming back to your country, click on this link, search your country in the search box and get all the information about returning home or traveling further.
To sum it up:
- entering the country (EU members and third-country members - NO COVID PASS)
- no masks in public places (except in hospitals and health care facilities)
- no masks or any Covid regulations are mandatory at Noa Beach Club
- Official website of the Croatia Government for timely and accurate information on coronavirus
- Official website of Foreign and European Affairs to know what are the rules of coming back to your country
We are very excited to have you and spend another crazy summer season in our Noa Beach Club on the Island of Pag with you. See you soon!